How it works
Play to Win games will be available to borrow in a designated Play to Win area. When you borrow one of these games, be sure to pick up an entry card for each player. When you finish playing the game and return it to the library, fill out the card and put it in the labeled bucket in the Play to Win area.
Note that the Play to Win event is a totally separate prize pool, and does not preclude you from winning a prize during the general prize drawing on Saturday at 9PM or any other prize drawing (early bird, etc) at EuroQuest.
- Play to Win games will be kept in a designated Play to Win library and should be returned to the Play to Win library when you are done
- Play to Win games will have blank comment cards inside the game boxes
- You must properly fill out the comment card (including, at a minimum, a game Rating and your Badge number) to be eligible
- You may submit a new comment card each time you play the game, up to a maximum of 3 entries per game
- The deadline for depositing Play to Win rating slips will be 2 hours prior to the actual Prize Drawing on Saturday (i.e. 5 PM Saturday)
- You must be physically present (with badge) to claim your prize
- An individual may only win a single Play to Win prize. If the same person is a winner for multiple games, they can choose which one to keep and the unchosen game(s) will go to their runner-up(s).
2017 Games and Sponsors
Please Contact Us if you are interested in donating games to our Play to Win prize pool!
This page will be constantly updated as the convention approaches.
2017 Sponsors (so far):
- Double Exposure Envoy program representing over 50 publishers and independent game designers!
- Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG)
Play to Win Games - 2017
|Game||Publisher||# Players||Play Time|
|New York Slice||Bezier Games||2 - 6||30 Minutes|
|Werewords||Bezier Games||4 - 10||10 Minutes|
|The King's Abbey||Breaking Games||1 - 5||1.5 - 3 Hours|
|The Networks||Formal Ferret Games||1 - 5||60 - 90 Minutes|
|This War of Mine: The Board Game||Galakta||1 - 6||0.75 - 2 Hours|
|Medici: The Card Game||Grail Games||2 - 6||30 Minutes|
|Delve||Indie Boards & Cards||2 - 4||45 - 60 Minutes|
|Five Seals of Magic||Mayday Games||2 - 5||60 Minutes|
|Imperial Settlers||Portal Games||1 - 4||45 - 90 Minutes|
|Tides of Madness||Portal Games||2||20 Minutes|
|Tides of Time||Portal Games||2||20 Minutes|
|Dragon Island||R&R Games||2 - 4||60 Minutes|
|Touria||R&R Games||2 - 4||45 - 60 Minutes|
|Ulm||R&R Games||2 - 4||45 - 75 Minutes|
|Paramedics: Clear!||Smirk & Dagger Games||1 - 4||30 - 45 Minutes|
|Fabled Fruit||Stronghold Games||2 - 5||30 Minutes|
|Fields of Green||Stronghold Games||2 - 4||45 Minutes|
|Flamme Rouge||Stronghold Games||2 - 4||30 - 45 Minutes|
|Joraku||Tasty Minstrel Games||3 - 4||30 - 60 Minutes|
|Samara||Tasty Minstrel Games||2 - 5||25 - 50 Minutes|
|V-Commandos||Triton Noir||1 - 4||30 Minutes (intro scenario)
3 Hours (regular scenario)