Interested in becoming a vendor at EuroQuest? We would love to have you at our convention!
Become a Vendor
Vendors must pre-register one week before the standard pre-registration deadline for regular attendees.
Vendor space is limited, and is first-come-first-served, so contact us ASAP if you are interested in becoming a vendor.
e-mail the following required information to Jeff Thornsen
- Company / Vendor Name
- Postal Address
- Contact Name(s) and e-mail address or phone number
- Planned date(s) and times of operation (open to attendees)
- Vendor Information you wish to publish on the website and/or in the program booklet
- Desired Vendor package (see below for available packages)
- Payment must be made via PayPal or Check by the Vendor registration deadline
Available Vendor Packages
Standard EuroQuest Vendor Package
- Cost: $300
- Includes full convention admission (Wednesday – Sunday) for 2 people
- Up to $200 of the vendor fee may be paid for with any combination of the following:
- Gift Certificates to your booth
- Games and/or gaming merchandise for our Prize Drawings and/or Game Library
- EuroQuest will provide two rectangular Tables and chairs
- If you require additional tables (e.g. for demos), or have any other requests, please ask when you submit your vendor registration.
Small Publisher EuroQuest Vendor Package
This package is intended for smaller vendors who have self-published (e.g. thru Kickstarter), and wish to sell copies of their game at EuroQuest. Please note that you are limited to selling at most 4 different products under this package!
- Cost: $30 per day
- The cost can be paid for in the form of Games and/or gaming merchandise for our Prize Drawing and/or Game Library
- Does not include convention admission (you must also pay for convention attendance for yourself and any assistants at the standard rates)
- You may only sell at most four different items (unlimited quantity)
- EuroQuest will provide one Rectangular Table or one Round Table
- If you wish to perform scheduled demos of your game(s), we will add your demos to the official schedule on the website and in the program booklet.