In 2021 we will be offering the opportunity to advertise in the new EuroQuest Daily Newsletter. Guidelines appear below. Please contact Amy Rule if you are interested.
Guidelines for Advertising in the Daily EuroQuest Newsleter
- First come, first served.
- For EuroQuest 2021, the deadline is October 13.
- Payment and Ad copy must be received by that time. Payments should be made out to Games Club of Maryland.
- We reserve the right to reject any unsuitable ads.
- Ads may be submitted as text or image. Fonts may be specified, so long as they are available by default in MS Office 2003.
- Ads must relate to board gaming, the board game industry, or GCOM.
- Please submit images in JPG or TIFF format. Grayscale is preferred. Please contact the Advertising Coordinator if you need to supply a different format.
- The production copies of the Newsletter will be:
- Printed in Black and White, not full-color.
- 8.5 x 11 double-sided sheet
- Printed on 20# Bond (standard printer/copy machine paper).
- For the 2021 Newsletter, only quarter page ads can be accepted and the price will be $20 to appear on all four days. GCOM will consider in-kind donations of gaming-related items and services in lieu of cash payment. Please contact Amy for details. We are also willing to consider cooperative advertising exchanges with other gaming conventions of similar size and stature.
- The Daily Newsletter will be distributed to all attendees of the EuroQuest convention.
- A draft version of the Newsletter template containing your ad can be provided on or around October 22 if your space has been paid for.