NOTE: This page contains general guidelines for advertising in the EuroQuest program booklet. At this time, we are no longer accepting ads for the 2022 EuroQuest program booklet, but this information shall remain posted for possible future consideration Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
Guidelines for Advertising in the EuroQuest PROGRAM BOOKLET
- First come, first served.
- For EuroQuest 2022, the deadline is October 15, 2022.
- Payment and Ad copy must be received by that time. Payments should be made out to Games Club of Maryland. PayPal payments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to reject any unsuitable ads.
- Ads may be submitted as text or image. Fonts may be specified, so long as they are available by default in MS Office 2003.
- Ads should relate to board gaming, the board game industry, or GCOM. Any exceptions would need to be approved by the EuroQuest Convention Director.
- Please submit images in JPG or TIFF format. Grayscale is preferred. Please contact the Convention Director or his designee if you need to supply a different format.
- The production copies of the Newsletter will be:
- Printed in Black and White, not full-color.
- 8.5 x 11 double-sided sheet
- Printed on 20# Bond (standard printer/copy machine paper).
- For the 2022 program booklet, we will accept: (1) quarter page ads, $20 each; (2) half page ads, $50 each; and (3) full page ads, $100 each.
- Additionally, we will consider in-kind donations of gaming-related items and services in lieu of cash payment. We also are willing to consider cooperative advertising exchanges with other gaming conventions of similar size and stature.
- The program booklet will be distributed to all attendees of the EuroQuest convention.
- A draft version of the program booklet containing your ad can be provided on or around November 1, 2022, provided that payment has been received.