NOTE: This page contains general guidelines for advertising in the EuroQuest program booklet. Anyone interested in advertising in the 2022 EuroQuest program booklet should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Advertising in the EuroQuest PROGRAM BOOKLET
- First come, first served.
- For EuroQuest 2022, the deadline is October 15, 2022.
- Payment and Ad copy must be received by that time. Payments should be made out to Games Club of Maryland. PayPal payments can be directed to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to reject any unsuitable ads.
- Ads may be submitted as text or image. Fonts may be specified, so long as they are available by default in MS Office 2003.
- Ads should relate to board gaming, the board game industry, or GCOM. Any exceptions would need to be approved by the EuroQuest Convention Director.
- Please submit images in JPG or TIFF format. Grayscale is preferred. Please contact the Convention Director or his designee if you need to supply a different format.
- The production copies of the Newsletter will be:
- Printed in Black and White, not full-color.
- 8.5 x 11 double-sided sheet
- Printed on 20# Bond (standard printer/copy machine paper).
- For the 2022 program booklet, we will accept: (1) quarter page ads, $20 each; (2) half page ads, $50 each; and (3) full page ads, $100 each.
- Additionally, we will consider in-kind donations of gaming-related items and services in lieu of cash payment. We also are willing to consider cooperative advertising exchanges with other gaming conventions of similar size and stature.
- The program booklet will be distributed to all attendees of the EuroQuest convention.
- A draft version of the program booklet containing your ad can be provided on or around November 1, 2022, provided that payment has been received.