Designer: Elizabeth Hargrave
Publishers: Stonemeier Games
Boardgamegeek Info: Wingspan page, 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres winner
New FOR 2021
GM: Andrew Emerick
Demo: Thurs 10:00 AM
See schedule for Heat times
The top finisher from the Final will receive a EuroQuest plaque.
There will be three preliminary heats, followed by the Semi-Final and Final.
All heats, the Semi-Final, and the Final will use the base version of the game.
Number of Players
Most games will be played with 4 players, resorting to 5-player games only if needed. Players will randomly select turn order and seating order at the start of each game.
- If there are 4 or less winners, we will advance directly to a final.
- If there are 5 to 8 winners, we will play an 8 player semi advancing first and second to the final.
- If there are 9 to 12 winners, we will play a 12 player semi advancing winners and the best second to the final.
- Otherwise, we will play a 16 player semi with the winners playing a final.
- We will draft the initial set of 5 bird cards, passing to the left
- The following tiebreakers will be used to determine finish order within a game:
- Most unused food tokens remaining
- Most unused bird cards remaining
- Was latest in turn order on turn 1
Wingspan at EuroQuest 2021 will award Meeple League points